1. He is a very caring individual. Not just to me or our friends and family, but to everyone he meets.
2. He makes me laugh.all.the.time.
3. He sings karaoke and doesn’t care if he’s the only one singing or in a room of 500 people. He loves it and I love that he loves it.
4. He never makes me take the trash out. What a gentleman.
5. He always takes Hannah out to potty at night. He’s protective and my safety is his #1 concern
6. He dances to the beat of his own drum. I love how he is an individual and doesn’t care what people think of him.
7. He loves animals and I swear he wants to have Noah’s Ark someday.
8. He values life moments over money and materialistic things
9. He appreciates the little things I do for him like making him a simple cup of coffee or waking up early on his bday just to make chocolate chip waffles J
10. He makes funny Hannah voices with me
11. He lets me have nights where I just veg on the couch while he cooks dinner
12. He knows me inside and out. He can tell when I’m mad, sad and even better, he can tell the difference between the two without me even saying a full sentence.
13. He grabs my hand and holds it for no particular reason
14. He is weird and so am I. Being normal is boring anyways.
16. His sisters are two of the most important people in his life and he loves them to death.
17. He loves and understands how important my family is to me.
18. He is going to make the most wonderful daddy someday.
19. He sometimes sacrifices getting his choice of food at the grocery store to satisfy my picky tastes (ok, I’m working on expanding my taste pallet)
20. We love all of the same TV shows, give or take a few. (He hates the Real Housewives of anywhere…I love them. He loves Walking Dead…it scares the bageezies out of me)
21. We both do our share of the house chores. And sometimes I even come home to a clean kitchen without having to even ask <3
22. He loves the Browns and the Buckeyes! Yay for football! But he also doesn’t let football take over the entire TV schedule on the weekends.
23. He has great taste in music and has introduced me to so many great bands.
24. We have so many dreams, ideas, and goals for our future together. I can’t wait to celebrate many, many more birthdays as husband and wife.
So Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend. I love you with my whole heart and soul. Have a great day, Schweets!