1. The holiday season is the most wonderful time of the year! Ha. I do love the holiday season. It’s filled with family, friends, food and good times. It is also a time to reflect on the past year and look forward to the new year ahead! This was an amazing year and I have a feeling the years will just keep getting better and better!
2. Snow makes me sleepy! All I want to do is curl up in the couch with my favorite blanket, hubby, and pup and call it a day! Snow makes me happy in December but I get annoyed with it once January 2 hits.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is my mom’s homemade wedding soup or her Italian pastina soup. She got her recipe from my pap-pap (grandpa) and it is definitely the best soup I’ve ever had! It’s a family favorite and she makes the best!
4. Winter is the best time for catching up on movies and saving some moolah since I like to hibernate!
5. I can hardly wait for the spring! My favorite feeling is taking the first walk outside when the weather is getting warmer and the sun starts shining!
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give! I am horrible at keeping secrets because I get so excited to give the gifts! I also really love buying my nephews gifts and spending a little extra money on them! Hey, they’re kids and they deserve some special gifts!
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 10! I love Christmas decorations, holiday movies and music, and spending time with my family and friends! I feel like the holiday season snuck up on me so I’m going to enjoy every second before the gloomy January and February hit.