Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

That’s Funny Friday

I’m linking up with Audra from “A Little Bit of Rain” for some Friday funnies!

I can’t deny that I am a total TV and sitcom GEEK. I love anything from HBO’s new comedy Veep to my favorite, Parks and Rec. So for today’s “That’s Funny Friday”, I’m going to be sharing some of my favorite tv shows. Enjoy!
I LOVE the new HBO comedy Veep. It stars Julia Louis-Dreyfus as the VP of the USA. I like to think of her character as being loosely based on what the VP office would be like if Sarah Palin was running it....hilarious.

Pinned Image

Parks and Rec is definitely one of my all time favorite shows. Every character is absolutely hysterical. Tom Haverford (Aziz Ansari) is my favorite character, here is a clip of his own language:

  
Pinned Image
"Those are some Bone Thugs-N-Harmoniums, right here."

Cannot forget The Office (the Michael Scott days):
Pinned Image
Probably my favorite scenes ever, that scene or the one where Jim wraps Dwight's desk for Christmas (below).

Pinned Image
Interview Techniques 101
Aaaaand finally, Modern Family....


Pinned Image


There are so many other great shows out there but those are just a few of my favorites. Hope you enjoyed and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. oh hey there lovely lady :D

    jenn (and hung!) here. didn't know you had a blog until meg posted (the link didn't work, but i wiggled my way over anyways...) looking forward to seeing your posts! though, we're practically caught up on your life through Meg's blog, haha

    next time we are back in columbus we will all have to hang out!

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol fail on the link thing. It's working now :)

      Delete
  2. I've only seen ONE Of these shows - hard to believe right? I've seen Modern Family (it's pretty big in Australia) but Parks and Rec must be on at a not prime time slot and I haven't even HEARD of VEEP! but generally I love Julia (yes, we're on a first name basis).

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts