Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding!

I am horrible at blogging but Megan (my PIC) called me out on it so I'm going to make this post alllll about her and her new hubby!

October 1, 2011, Megan Robideau became the new Megan O'Dell!! Woo-hoo! I couldn't wait for the big day and I must say, it was pretty perfect! Megan and Kevin are a beautiful pair but nothing could compare with how they looked on their wedding day!

We started out the wedding weekend with getting our nails done on Friday and then the rehearsal and dinner at Barcelona.
some of the bridesmaids with the bride-to-be! LOVE these ladies
The bride and groom-to-be!

Next up: The big day! We started out the morning pretty early. Hair, make-up, steaming the dresses, etc. there was quite a bit to do before Megan was ready (physically ready, she was mentally ready for years ;) )!
Pre-hair and make-up!

Megan's sis and MOH did our make-up. She has the most amazing make-up collection and did a fab job!

Before the DRESS! I wish I could have gotten a pic of the back of Megan's hair. It was amazing!
The b-maids with the bride before heading to the church!

and there's the bride! all ready to go :)

The Ceremony: The ceremony was really nice! I am not Catholic so some of the traditions were very new to me but the Priest was really great and everything went perfect!

Megan was absolutely radiant walking down the aisle.

I really liked how Megan and Kevin said their vows and exchanged rings facing everyone. It was a great way for all of their friends and family to see their love and expressions while making the most important promise of their lives.

MR and MRS KEVIN O'DELL!

The Reception! The reception was beautiful. The centerpieces were amazing and the cake was absolutely gorgeous! Not to mention, there was a photobooth for all guests to enjoy :)

                   
Two of the centerpieces and the cake!


Some photobooth fun!
Megan and Kevin had some choreograph their first dance and it was awesome!


The Bride and me! Dragon and NightHawk :)

Me and the hubby were honored to be apart of their big day!
               
It was quite the party that night! The room with filled with love and laughs!
Even the pups were pooped after the wedding weekend!

There you have it! My best friend is off the market and is now a married woman! This is just a small look into the wonderful weekend that went too fast! I wish nothing but the best for the newlyweds and I can't wait to see their life together continue to grow and strengthen. 
October 1, 2011 <3

1 comment:

  1. Aw!! Best fran...this is such a nice post. It made me a little teary eyed :D I loved that you and Jason were part of our special day. You helped make it the most memorable day of my life! Thank you for everything! XOXO Dragon.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts