Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year - new aspirations

Happy New Year, people!

As always, I have huge aspirations for the upcoming year including keeping up with this little blog of ours! We have so many family members that love to stay in touch with our adventures that I figured this could be the best little space to do so...and it will be nice to document our life so when we're old and have kids we can say "Hey, we were once young and cool, too!" So here is one of my resolutions…blog 3 times a week. I can handle that right?...maybe…we’ll see.


Jason and I kicked off the New Year by ringing it in with some really great friends! We went to a new restaurant in German Village called “The Kitchen” and the whole place was adorable. Gold sparkled table linens, champagne tasting, comfy couches and great company…I was in event planning heaven! It was a fun evening full of lots of champs and lots of laughs…I was feeling a bit Heather Dubrow-ish.




New Years Day I was up early to work a 5k in Westerville called First on the First. It was a great race and I got to spend some quality-time with a fun co-worker. The rest of the day consisted of naps and seeing American Hustle with friends.

If New Years Eve/Day is any indication of what 2014 will be like…it will be full of laughs, work and good friends. I’m ready for you!

What are your resolutions?

Until next time -- Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts