Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Everybody's working for the weekend

Hey party people! Happy Friday to you and yours.

I’m enjoying the last “relaxed” day at work before the S hits the fan on Monday when everyone returns to work and the craziness of a new year sets it. My calendar is full of a lot of meetings and to be honest, I’m pretty excited about it! I’m one of those people who strive on being busy and it looks like 2014 will be just that. Busy-ness doesn't stress me out, but it excites me, which is why I really do love my job.  

 This weekend is the first weekend in weeks that we have no formal obligations so my plan is to:
  •           Catch up on laundry and take down Christmas decorations
  •          Watch the Buckeyes and Blue Jackets win (hopefully)
  •          Hang out with a few friends
  •          And finally, sleep in and relax!

Life post-holidays for me is all about getting back on a schedule which also includes scheduling in some down-time at home. I love it!

I hope the new year is treating you all well so far! 


Go Bucks and Go Blue Jackets!

Until next time -- Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts